We are a not for profit platform that empowers women in need across India through our Make and Market programs.
Srujna builds the capabilities of grassroots organisations and the women they work with. By investing in organisation building, injecting business acumen, upgrading quality and production infrastructure and providing market linkages, we generate livelihoods, create women entrepreneurs and build enterprises.
Women in India prosper through meaningful work that allows them to balance their domestic responsibilities, with opportunities for social and economic empowerment
Trustees of Srujna
We are a young team, passionate about helping others and creating a better world. Srujna was started in 2011, by Jyotika and Vaishali as a project and got registered in 2012 as a Charitable Trust.
More than 56 companies
More than 56 companies and organizations have supported Srujna, financially and non-financially. We are grateful for their enthusiasm and commitment to the cause and the trust they have placed in us.
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
Srujna has been fortunate to receive several accolades notable amongst that are:
- Potential for largest social impact by Rotary Club of Seattle
- Five business plan competition pan India by institutions such as IIT Kolkata, IIT Kharagpur, NSDC, FIIB, and so on
- India sustainability award of Merit by World CSR Day & World Sustainability.
- Founders received awards such as 51 most impactful social innovator (globally), Naari
Shakti Award & Tejasvini Award
- Inspire Award 2016 by Brit Worldwide
- Featured in leading newspapers such as DNA, Hindustan Times, Afternoon DC, Bombay Times, and Vogue magazine for the work done on field